PECINTA KONTES KECANTIKAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss World 2012 : Graeme Black reveals Miss World designs

Go down

Miss World 2012 : Graeme Black reveals Miss World designs Empty Miss World 2012 : Graeme Black reveals Miss World designs

Post  Admin 6/8/2012, 23:24

Fashion Designer Graeme Black is responsible for dressing some of the World’s most beautiful women, and this month is no exception as he prepares for Miss World’s Top Model event.

Graeme said: "It’s been great fun working with the women, getting to know them and their personalities and pulling together what I believe will be a spectacular show. They have shown they have what it takes to be on the catwalk, something that is not a given just because you are beautiful.

He says "I’ve designed each gown to reflect the personality of each individual contestant and their country."

Graeme has worked with a host of top names, including John Galliano, Giorgio Armani, Salvatore Ferragamo and Hugo Boss, but has most recently become creative director of Chinese label Erdos 1436.

He added, "this is one of the biggest challenges of my career. Erdos have been making luxury cashmere knits, sportswear and daywear for several years in China, but now wish to move into every major city in the world."

Graeme’s Miss World designs

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Source Links : [url=.missworld.com].missworld.com[/url]
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://pecintakontes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down